Registration opens on 15th March 2018 to 20 July 2018
The online subscription has to be completed by sending the completed form in paper format
50 cars built before 1971 (up to and including the 5th grouping) will be admitted to the event as well as 20 modern Super-cars cars.
The Organising Committee will also allow at their own discretion a maximum of 20 cars of particular historic and collectable interest built before 1976.
The cars must have at least one of the following valid sports documents:
– FICHE ACI SPORT of Vintage car register;
– HTP FIA or HTP ACI;
– A ratification Certificate or ASI ID
– FIVA Passport;
– Certificate of registration on the AAVS Historical National Register.
Participants (drivers and navigators) should also submit:
– Identity documents
– A.C.I. card
– A.C.I. Sport license (pilot and pilot)
– Medical certificates if any have expired according to the online procedure
– Driving licence.
For foreign crews:
For those who do not have it, a “ACI SPORT Register Card” that is valid for a single event is provided, complete with personal insurance. It can be requested by selecting the designated box in the application form
For Foreign Cars:
Foreign cars must have at least one of the following valid sports documents:
– FIA historic car permit;
– FIVA identity card;
– Written authorisation from their A.S.N if it does not belong to the EU
Competitors who do not have the above documents at the time of registration will not be admitted to the competition.